Welcome!

Hey, it's David, Alex, and George! This is our blog, nothing special.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

George's Advice

I'm here to give you guys advice. In the future, create a magazine with a specific topic, global news provides a lot of options, but most of our stories are focused on local topics, and most newsworthy articles of global importance have already been thoroughly reported on. News organizations reporting globally need to have a lot of resources, such as this place www.newsdesk.org, and class groups won't have all this. Also, listen to people, really listen. If I hadn't listened to my mom's friend Edie in the past, I wouldn't have remembered her career, and wouldn't have been to able to do my feature story on her organization. I got to do my feature story on Earth Share this way, which is this -www.earthshare-texas.org

Also, go to Barton Springs alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment