Welcome!

Hey, it's David, Alex, and George! This is our blog, nothing special.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Feature Story

For my feature story, I would like to interview the owner (or employee) of a firing range off of 290. I have yet to contact this person, and am unsure as to his willingness to participate (or my safety). I will still need to look into this more, seeing as how the owner may not be willing to participate in the interview. However, after a quick google map search, I have discovered that there are many gun stores in the Austin area, and I'm sure that if I'm persistent enough I can get an interview out of one of them. It'll be interesting to get a perspective from someone who is obviously a gun enthusiast and requires the legality of firearms for a large part of their income. This will provide an interesting contrast my position of banning firearms.

1 comment: